1. Click the Wi-Fi icon in the task bar.
2. Select FT-WiFi from the pop-up menu, and click Connect.
3. Once connected, open a web browser like Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, and try navigating to any site (example: www.google.com). You should be redirected to the network login page pictured below.
Note: If you are not redirected to this page, try navigating to captive.forsythtech.edu.
4. Click the link for Students & Staff, and login with your TechID username and password.
5. Next, the Bradford Dissolvable Agent will download to your computer, and you can click to run it.
6. The Bradford agent will scan your PC to make sure you have an active anti-virus. If the scan is successful, you can click Finish, and then verify that you are able to access the internet.