1. Open the Wi-Fi Settings on your smartphone.
2. Select FT-WiFi from the list of available networks, and click Connect.
3. Once connected, open a mobile web browser like Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, and try navigating to any site (example: www.google.com). You should be redirected to the network login page pictured below.
Note: If you are not redirected to this page, try navigating to captive.forsythtech.edu.
4. Click the link for Students & Staff, and login with your TechID username and password.
5. After logging in with your Techlink credentials, please wait a few seconds while you are connected to the network.
It should automatically load www.forsythtech.edu once finished.
If you still aren't able to connect, please come by our Walk-In Desk located on Main Campus in Allman Building, Room 106!