1. Open the Wi-Fi connections on your smartphone, laptop, tablet or other mobile device.
2. Select FT-WiFi from the list of available networks, and click Connect. Below are screenshots from an Android smartphone.
3. On a mobile device, you should be prompted to Sign-In to the Wi-Fi network once connected. Click the notification, or open your web browser or another app to continue. The Portal page should appear.
If you are connecting on a Windows laptop or Macbook, you may need to open a web browser window (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari), and try navigating to any website. The Portal page should appear.
4. On the Portal page, check the box to Accept the Terms of Service, then select Sign in with TechID.
5. Enter your TechID email address, then click Next.
6. On the next screen, enter your password and click Sign In to connect.