1. Click the Wi-Fi icon in the task bar.
2. Select FT-WiFi from the pop-up menu, and click Connect.
3. Once connected, open a web browser like Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, and try navigating to any site (example: www.google.com). You should be redirected to the network login page pictured below.
Note: If you are not redirected to this page, try navigating to captive.forsythtech.edu.
4. Click the link to Request Internet Access, enter the required information on the next page, then click the Request Guest Access button.
5. On the next page, you'll be prompted with the Guest Login.
An email will have been sent to the email address you used to request
access. Use the password in that email to login on this screen.
Note: Be aware, each guest account is only active for 24 hours from the time you request access. You will need to request access again after that 24 hour period is up.
5. After logging in, please wait while your network connection is established, and then make sure you're able to access the internet!