1. Open the Wi-Fi Settings on your smartphone
2. Select FT-WiFi from the list of available networks, and click Connect.
3. Once connected, open a mobile web browser like Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, and try navigating to any site (example: www.google.com). You should be redirected to the network login page pictured below.
Note: If you are not redirected to this page, try navigating to captive.forsythtech.edu.
4. Tap the link to Request Guest Access, and fill out the required information in the form. Once finished, tap the Request Guest Access button.
5. You will receive an email containing your registered guest email address and password. Use this information to login.
Note: Be aware that the guest access will last 24 hours, at which time you will need to request it again following the same steps.
5. After logging in with your Guest credentials, please wait a few seconds while you are connected to the network.
It should automatically load www.forsythtech.edu once finished.