Note : Username/Password for this system is NOT TechID/password. It is a shared username/password that the area/department has. - Contact Networking if you need to obtain the credentials.
Note: Fax is received through a Shared Outlook Inbox. If the user does not have access to the shared inbox (usually 5 people per area) submit a Shared Email Resource Request.
1. Navigate to the Fax Server web address by visiting http://fax.forsythtech.edu.
2. Log in with your area's credentials.
Note: Your area shares the same username and password.
3. From the home screen, click the Send Fax navigation button located on the left side.
4. Fill out the Fax Number field under Recipient Information. Then select Add Recipient. Note: Use 336-XXX-XXXX format.
5. Scroll down to the attachments section. Click Browse to browse your computer for the file you wish to send.
6. Locate the file you wish to fax and double click the file. Note: The accepted file types are .txt, .tif, .tiff, .pdf, or .ps files.
Note: If you wish to send more than one attachment, click the Add Another Attachment button.
8. Double check the information you entered on this screen is correct (fax number...), then click Send Fax.