Note: You will need to re-verify your security information (personal phone number, personal email address, and/or security questions) every 180 days.
1. You'll see the following popup when you go to log in. Click Next.
2. You will see this screen next, so click Verify on any of the options. For this guide I'll be using the Authentication Phone option.
Note: My options are already setup so it may look a little different but the steps will be the same.
3. Enter your phone number, then click 'text me' or 'call me'.
4. Enter the verification code that was sent to your phone and click verify.
5. You can setup the other options if you'd like, but you're only required to do one so click Finish once you're done.