- How do I create an assignment?
- You can create assignments in several areas within the course, such as in a content area, learning module or lesson plan.
- Navigate to the content area where you want students to access the assignment.
- On the action bar, point to Assessments and click Assignment.
- On the Create Assignment page, provide the name, instructions, and any files students need.
- Optionally, select a Due Date.
- In the Grading section, type the Points Possible and optionally, associate a rubric. Optionally, expand the sections to make selections such as anonymous grading and how the grade is displayed.
- Make the assignment available.
- Optionally, select the Display After and Display Until check boxes to enable the date and time selections. Display restrictions do not affect availability, only when the assignment appears.
- Optionally, select the check box to Track Number of Views.
- Click Submit.