Each Classroom Software Support request must include all software that will be utilized during the upcoming semester. The request shouldn't include any software on the standard software list, which is installed on all Forsyth Tech computers. If all the software isn't listed ITS cannot guarantee that it'll be available for the upcoming semester.
1) Adjust the Total Software Count as needed
2) Add the Software Name (be exact)
3) Add the Version of the software you'll be teaching during the upcoming semester (be exact, using current or latest will not be accepted)
4) Add Special Instructions if needed, which included but are not limited to the software download link, see attachment 1, or install in Open Lab, TEC403, as well.
5) Attach an screenshots or files necessary to convey installation or configuration steps
6) Select the "Continue" button
1) Add any additional comments
2) Select the "Continue" button