1. Download the Microsoft Authenticator App from the App Store or Google Play store.
2. Go to https://aka.ms/mfasetup and sign in with your full TechID & password.
3. If you are prompted for "More Information", select Next.
4. You should be greeted by default to setup for the authenticator app, but if not, click "I want to setup a different method".
5. Select Next and follow the on-screen prompts to set up the app.
NOTE: After setup, you will want to add your phone number in case you get a new phone. This can be done by going to aka.ms/mfasetup and adding a sign-in method:
Below is a video of this enrollment process: