The "No streaming resources are available." message can appear due to three reason
- You recently ended your AWS Appstream session and are attempting to start it again.
- All resources are in use and AWS is currently creating additional resources for use.
- AWS Appstream policies are preventing the creation of additional resources for use.
- Close any open AWS Appstream webpage tabs.
- Waiting 10 minutes for the additional resources to be created.
- Re-launch AWS Appstream from your blackboard accessible course.
If you are still receiving the "No streaming resources are available" message after waiting 10 minutes, please contact ITS Support