This guide is for designated room/site approvers to manually schedule a room/event in Astra.
1. Log into Astra
- Type https://www.aaiscloud.com/ForsythTechCC/Default.aspx in the address bar of your web browser
- Click Sign In
- Log in with your TechID and password
Note: Astra only allows one attempt to log in. If you mistype your TechID or password, then you will need to unlock your Tech ID account by going to http://forsythtech.edu/techid and clicking Unlock Account before attempting to log into Astra again.
2. Navigate to the Correct Date and Campus/Building/Room on the Scheduling Grid
- Click Calendars
- Click Scheduling Grids
Note: If you are using Google Chrome and the Scheduling Grid is completely blank, then delete cookies for Astra or switch to Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the Magnifying Glass icon to filter the grid
Note: Use Location Filters to narrow your grid view down to a specific campus, building, room, etc.
- Click Search after selecting your filter options
- Change the date as needed
- Click in the Scheduling Grid in the room row and start time column you need
Note: Create Event dialog box will pop up
- Fill out the Create Event form with your event details
- Click Save
- Review Scheduling Grid to confirm that event was added to the correct room on the correct day and is for the correct length of time
Note: If anything is incorrect with your event, then hover over the event in the Scheduling Grid and click on View Event Details to make changes as needed.
Results: Event/room reservation has been added via the Scheduling Grid in Astra